Tuesday 4 November 2008

Having picnic in 3 environments

I re-study my 9 ideas and 3 environments then thinking how to have picnic.
This case stands on the first week's work( the ideas is a countinous terrian, the density of level and representation of 'boundary', 'speed', and 'agile' ).
This countinous terrian (the below graph ), I used the graphic I took from Kew as a guide to construct and also thinking my 9 ideas.
Swamp(left) presents the character of amphibian
Forest presents two level of space (the trunks of trees and the clumps).
Cliff presents a vertical level with some details cover the cliff (rocks and plants)
Finally, I'm thinking countinous paths to run through three environments at the same time, also thinking about the ideas: Nomads, Body and Figure, and dynamic movement ...

No comments: